If you want to purchase an item,
- create an account and register your name and address.
- Log into the website (prices will be displayed tax exempt when your delivery address is not in Australia).
- Change the currency to your choice. Currency calculations are approximate and the items is charged in Australian dollars with conversion rates determined by the credit card provider.
- Select the items and add them to the shopping cart.
- Select checkout.
- Select the preferred postage option.
- Select continue to select payment method.
- From international the only payment option is by credit card.
- After paying your order will be completed and a copy of the order will be emailed to you.
The actual postage is worked out from your registered delivery address. Postage to a non Australian address does not have GST included in the price.
Letter rate within Australia does not have tracking available.